As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advice and service to help customers investing in their future.
Due to the business expansion, we are looking for a passionate candidate to join our new business channel - Digital Wealth Management to share our vision and venture with our success.
- Reporting to the Business Head of Digital Wealth Management & Innovation. Responsible for business support of the business; Identify and address key business issues, develop work plan, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive analysis, derive business insights and make recommendations
- Participate in business review meetings and produce analysis on monthly financials, budgets, business reports and operational risk
- Prepare presentations, management reports and maintain relevant trackers
- Work with internal stakeholders to review progress against business targets, objectives and productivity ratios
- Coordinate on issues resolution and organization improvements
- Participate in ad-hoc corporate projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Finance, Accounting and Statistics or other relevant disciplines. Holder of MBA will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business planning/ project management/ financial analysis. Financial company or consulting company will be an advantage.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas strongly preferred:
- Management Consulting
- In-house Business Planning
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Be able to work in a team and independently with strong collaboration, communication skills, influencing and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical skills
- Team-oriented, proactive with strong driver and ownership
- Proficiency in using MS Office. Advanced knowledge in using Excel or other statistical application will be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager