Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Business Relationship Manager.
- Acquire, Manage and Grow revenues from existing relationships and expand portfolio
- Grow robust relationship with new and existing customers by having an in depth understanding of customer needs in line with the business appetite
- Managing risks of the assigned portfolio
- Proactively develop effective strategies to manage the relationships in line with the bank and regulatory requirements
- Offer value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Proven banking experience and strong customer facing experience, preferably in financial service industry with knowledge of wealth management products
- Prior experience in commercial banking/retail banking will be an advantage
- Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and deliver results in a timely manner
- High level of customer centricity mind set with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services
- Excellent team player with strong motivation to grow existing business and win new business
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with additional proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Relevant investment and insurance licenses are required
- Comply with any conditions imposed by the HKMA and other regulatory bodies
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for junior roles/other roles within Business Banking
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management.