Our client is a US Private Equity, holding over USD1 trillion dollars in AUM, and have offices based in America, Europe, Asia and Australia, offering private equity and investment services for HNW clients.
- Monitoring trade delivery and confirmation, failed trade resolutions and escrow activity
- Preparing daily PnL and risk reports to traders and PMs and other ad-hoc reports when required
- Monitor various fund operation issues including settlements, collateral, and cash management
- Liaise with executing brokers, prime brokers, fund administrator and system vendors to resolve trade issues and trade breaks
- Assist with development and review for departmental policies and procedures
- Reviewing fund capital activity to ensure it is properly processed
- Works with Manager and Team Leads to identify process improvements
- Ensure that all responsibilities/assignments are performed in a timely fashion
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience; Fund Operations or Trade Support
- University Degree in related field
- Strong communication skills in English is a MUST
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with fund administrator and/or financial services audit
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Microsoft VBA macro skill preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.