Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Systems and procedures to ensure product availability and on- time delivery.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table.
- The ability to work with stringent deadlines.
- Provide product training materials and fashion trend information to the front-line staff.
- Communicate with Japanese suppliers from quotation stage to delivery.
- Degree holder in Fashion & Textiles or business discipline.
- Proficiency in MS Office application, strong in Excel (e.g. vlookup & pivot table).
- 1+ years' experience in a buying role.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese and Japanese (passed JLPT Level 2 or above is a must).
- Flexible and positive attitude and approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively whilst working at pace.
- Immediate available is highly preferable.
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits including 5-day work to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send full resume (in MS Word or PDF format), current & expected salary by clicking Apply Now button for application .
(Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.