• Prepare regular sales reports with updated information on routine basis ( weekly / monthly /seasonally ) & detailed market feedback
• Support in preparing seasonal product training with brand presentation and material translation
• Monitor closely the stock movement of individual shops, work closely with planning team to arrange inter-shop stocks transfers to maximize sales and optimize inventory.
• Prepare sales analysis for buying activities
• Follow up on product quality issue handling
• Assist in market research for competitive merchandise assortments
• Monitor product co-ordination with sales team
• Assist on all merchandising issues and stores enquiries
• Data entry in systems
• Assist in other ad hoc duties and projects
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree holder in Fashion Merchandising or related disciplines
• 1-2 years merchandising experience; buying background in high end fashion retail industry a plus
• A fast learner: System training in Epicor is required
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills: English and Cantonese
• Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
• Ability to work independently as well as a good team player
We offer 5-day work week, double pay, medical and dental insurance and competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume with current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information provided by applicants will be treated strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose. We will retain your application for a maximum period of 6 months and may be considered for other vacancies within the Company.