The Team :
The Autotrading team is responsible for the firm’s algorithmic trading. Our expertise in market structure combined with careful design and clever implementation is critical to the success of our trading. We are one of the top market makers in Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties:
What you offer:
- Design and development of our market making and trading algorithms, including quoting, hedging, arbitrage and delta one trading
- Work closely with traders and quants to define the behavior of our automated trading
- Provide Tier 3 support as needed
What we offer:
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience in developing automated trading systems (either listed derivative or delta one products)
- Experience with low latency programming techniques
- Solid data analysis skills
- Experience with Kafka a plus
- Strong communication in spoken and written English
- A flat management structure, where everyone’s voice is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- An attractive benefits package where your contribution will be rewarded handsomely in line with our performance-based remuneration
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.