Key Accountability: Sales Support
* Cooperate with Sales to devise integrated campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining
customers. This involves working closely with inventory management team, having thorough
products knowledge and being able to forecast campaign performances whenever possible.
* Working with IT to ensure campaign component is deliverable within Juwai’s current setup.
* Working with IT to find Solutions for currently- unavailable product items or setup: pending approval from product manager and head of sales, work with IT team to provide solutions to help sales team to close deals
Key Accountability: Campaign Delivery
* Work closely with Account Managerment Team for digital campaigns’ implementation, tracking,
optimization and measurement of results
* Ensure the campaign delivery is aligned with the ptimeline and budget
* Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all
* Ensure team communications and support is acquired
Key Accountability: Campaign Performances
* Advise clients about the best practices in their promotional materials to Chinese buyers.
* Coordinte with Content team to deliver customers’ promotional materials , including banner, articles,
landing page and fulfil contract obligations
* Brief and oversee the work of internal and external parties – such as clients, designers, creative
agencies, product manager, event manager, who are involved in the campaign delivery
* Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns, deliver regular reports including analysis and
evaluation of KPIs
* Collect and use data to assist new proposals, campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
Key Accountability: External Campaign Report
* Produce campaign report for external use on monthly basis or twice per month, with support from
data team and existing Juwai Data system
* Comparing and consolidating various reports to ensure report shared with customers are accurate
* Consolidating and creating Leads report to collect payment from Per Lead customers quarterly
Key Accountability: Customer Management
* Good Rapport with clients: Regular contact with major account customers for relationship building
* Set Expecations: Communicate with customers regarding campaigns to set customer’s expectation
right and keep Sales in the loop for all communication
* Upsell opportunities Providing updates re Juwai products and services updates to clients on a regular
basis and keep Sales in the loop for all communication
* Educational Webinar: Based on customer’s request, provide webinar session to client’s network
members, managers about Juwai.com, Chinese marketing etc.
* Quality Control: With help from AM team, monitor Campaign display on site to ensure data is good,
and display of customers campaign is not violating display rules per contract.
Skills, Knowledge& Abilities
* Language – Speaking and written skill in Chinese and English are prerequisite.
* Good email writing skills: Ability to communicate with clients and Juwai support team in
good email writing
* Software – Experience in using Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics/ China Pex
* College degree
* Degree/Diploma around marketing, media (especially digital media) would be preferred
* Real Estate background is a plus * Customer service background is a plus
* At least 4 years of experience in similar background is preferred.
* Chinese marketing experience is a plus
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#1351|
ABOUT JUWAI LTD
Juwai Limited is a fast paced, innovative online advertising business, operating Juwai.com, the number one Chinese international property portal.
Juwai.com is at the forefront of online advertising with unique and first-to-market products. We think differently, work hard for our customers, and never settle for second best. TechinAsia rated Juwai.com as one of the top 10 companies to watch and we're regularly featured in global publications such as The New York Times, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Financial Review, The Australian and South Morning China Post.
Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we're constantly searching for talented people to join the team. Our culture is our strength, and at Juwai, no task is too big or too small. Entrepreneurial, insightful, creative, professional, team-oriented, responsible and fun are just some of the words that describe our Juwai team members.
We value ability, drive and passion over a fully decked CV. We find great people and help them create a role which grows with them, along with the business. Our team members work out of offices in Shanghai and Hong Kong.