- To have complete knowledge on the food / beverage / service available in sections appointed.
- Ensures that staff applies the necessary precautions with regards to the food safety and hygiene standards.
- Monitors and ensure smooth operations of the sections appointed.
- Obtains customer feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction.
- Checks set-up prior to start of operations.
- Conduct on-the-job training to staff and provide support and assistance when require.
- Able to handle room service orders properly.
- Certificate / Diploma in food and beverage / hospitality management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an international class hotel.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar capacity.
- Flexible and adaptable to different working locations.
- Good command of spoken Chinese and English.
- Computer knowledgeable.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 6 days off per month, family medical plan, year-end double pay, birthday leave, duty meal and free shuttle bus (to and from Central; to Causeway Bay, Wanchai, Admiralty, and Aberdeen) and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.