Captain / Server
You must be able to take orders and serve food and beverages to guests at tables in the restaurant. Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. Communicate with guests to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
• Maintains cleanliness of “Front of House" and “Back of House" Bussing area, and the highest levels of personal presentation and hygiene.
• To be approachable and friendly at all times to guests and maintain a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere in the restaurant.
• To drive sales for retail products whenever possible.
• Clears and removes dirty dishes from tables and side station areas and re-sets tables in FOH to restaurant standards
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must remain calm and professional in manner during working hours, and represent the company in a respectful manner even during off hours.
• Must develop and maintain positive working relationships within all departments of the restaurant.
• Candidates with more experience will be considered as Captain
Come and join the family!
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details.
Interested parties please submit your application to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/hongkong
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Company. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.
|Job ref no.||CT3114695-01#0086|
|Require to Travel||
We currently operate Jamie’s Italian by JAMIE OLIVER restaurants in Hong Kong and China, and are now looking for people who are passionate about GOOD FOOD and GOOD SERVICE to join our FAMILY. We have two amazing restaurants in Hong Kong, we have just opened our first restaurant in Taiwan and have plans to open in Shanghai and a second restaurant in Taiwan in 2018.
Location: Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui