• Meet and greet our guest as a Jamie’s ambassador at all times
• Maintain neatness and cleanliness of the restaurant
• Ensure our daily operations run smoothly
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in western restaurants
• Positive, energetic, proactive and willing to learn attitude is a must
• Service oriented, must be a good team player and able to work under pressure
• Good command of English and / Cantonese
• Immediate availability is preferable
• Salary above industry standard
• Minimum 10 days annual leave
• Paid rest days (up to 6 days)
• International exchange programme
• Medical & dental insurance
• Employee meals
• Staff reward programme
• Up to 50% off staff dining discount
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details.
Interested parties please submit your application to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/hongkong
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Company. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.
|Job ref no.||CT3114695-01#0021|
|Require to Travel||
We currently operate Jamie’s Italian by JAMIE OLIVER restaurants in Hong Kong and China, and are now looking for people who are passionate about GOOD FOOD and GOOD SERVICE to join our FAMILY. We have two amazing restaurants in Hong Kong, we have just opened our first restaurant in Taiwan and have plans to open in Shanghai and a second restaurant in Taiwan in 2018.
Location: Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui