- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in valet parking management in which 1-year at supervisory level
- Holder of eligible driving license (Class 1 Private Car) for over 5 years; with Class 2 (Light Goods Vehicle) will be an advantage
- Good communication & leadership skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Shift duty is required (between 10:15 am and 8:30 pm) with regular day off on weekdays
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Shift duty with 6 days off per month
An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful applicant, who should apply in strict confidence to The Personnel / Training Manager, Pacific Club, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon or e-mail to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Pacific Club Website: http://www.pacificclub.com.hk
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||03-CPS-2018 (CT3115695-01#0009)|
|Require to Travel||