- Gain solid knowledge about products and services
- Lead and motivate teams to achieve departmental goals and carry out staff performance reviews
- Provide training and coaching to team members by ensuring teammates are working in their assigned areas with adequate knowledge
- Review claims resulting from missing or damaged cargo
- Maintain professional and proactive communication with all departments and customers
- Provide advice on maintaining and improving cost effective ways to make the job efficiently and safety.
- Assess and coordinate internal and external resources to provide feasible and sustainable services to customers
- Support Head office to negotiate contract with ground handling agents
- Coordinated with sales team to ensure the customer satisfaction
- Ensure all aspects operation of Export and import Cargo are performed as per company standards
- Strategy and planning – including the development of operational strategies and budget preparation
- Prepare operational reports
- Diploma or Bachelor degree is required
- Minimum 5years of demonstrated experience at a Management level within an Air Cargo business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Japanese speaking will be an advantage
- Proficiency in computer software (MS Office)
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working at CPCT (including Saturday and public holidays) are require
|Job ref no.||CT3115325-01#0034|
Asia Human Development Limited
Asia Human Development Limited represents the GA Consultants Co., Ltd. in Hong Kong to realise our corporate philosophy through "inviting as many talents as possible and supporting as many Japanese companies as possible" in the Hong Kong and South East Asia recruitment market through our solid experience in human resources.