Name of Organization: Pneumoconiosis Compensation Fund Board (i n E n g li s h )
公司類別 Type of Organization: 非牟利機構/院舍 NGO ?其他 Others: Statutory Body________
工作地址: 香港上環永樂街 148 號南和行大廈 15 樓 ( 中 文 )
Job Location: 15/F., Nam Wo Hong Building 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, HK (i n E n gl i sh )
聯絡人 Contact Person: Mr. Erik KEI 電 話 T e l : 3578 8122
傳 真 F a x : 3 1 88 9455
招聘職位 Job Title: Case Manager (Registered Nurse) (Full Time/ Contract/ Part Time)
入職要求 Requirements: See below
工作範圍 Job Duty: See below
薪酬 Salary Scale: Negotiable 到 職 日 期 Commencement of Service: in Jul or Aug 2018
申請方法 Method of Application: See below (email or by post)
The Pneumoconiosis Compensation Fund Board (the “Board") is a
statutory body operated under the Pneumoconiosis and Mesothelioma (Compensation) Ordinance. Apart
from making compensation to eligible patients, the Board has also engaged in levy collection, provision of
rehabilitation services, prevention and research activities.
We are now expanding our rehabilitation services and commit to build up a strong professional team to
work for the Pneumoconiosis and Mesothelioma patients in the community. We promote an individualized
life-long rehabilitation process and adopt case management approach in our programmes.
Case Manager (Registered Nurse) (Full Time/ Contract/ Part Time)
• Act as the Board’s Health Advocate for providing a first line contact point between patients
and caregivers, including networked hospital, community health and social partners, with the
• Engage, assess, plan, monitor and evaluate patient’s rehabilitation needs and care
throughout the rehabilitation process.
• Provide health education, facilitate healthy and active life style, promote healthy ageing and
empower patients and caregivers.
• Assist patients in applying for oxygen apparatus, wheelchair and medical fees.
• Be the case nurse to coordinate and ensure communication and service quality among all
• A registered nurse with at least 6 years of post-registration working experience in medical/
geriatric/ adult respiratory/ rehabilitation field.
• A recognized Bachelor degree in Nursing is a must with valid practicing certificate issued by
Hong Kong Nursing Council
• A Master degree in health discipline or equivalent is an advantage.
• Relevant training in counselling is an advantage.
Working experience in community care is preferred.
• Able to work independently with excellent team work.
• Frequent outdoor works and home visits to patients.
• Respiratory/geriatric specialty including respiratory ward and respiratory/geriatric
rehabilitation an advantage.
• Contract Case Manager will have 15% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity (after
deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by the Board) while Part Time Case
Manager will be paid on a pro rata basis with reference to a Full Time Case Manager.
We offer 5-day regular work a week, competitive salary package and fringe benefits with training and career enrichment opportunities to suitable candidates. Applicants should send a covering letter and detailed curriculum vitae, with present/ last, expected salary and date of availability by clicking Apply Now.or by post in an envelope marked “Confidential" to Head of Human Resources and Administration, Pneumoconiosis Compensation Fund Board, 15/F., Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
All applications will be handled in strictest confidence and information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3108802-01#2803|