Reporting to the Cash Control Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following job tasks:
- Assist in collecting and counting games booth revenue
- Reconcile the daily sale reports for all souvenir shops and game booths
- Prepare the daily sale summary reports
- Assist in counting and auditing the cash balance in game booths and cash registers of souvenir shops
- Assist in distribution and collection of aprons for games booths for cash handling use
- Provide coin changing services for front-line cashiers
- Form 5 or above
- With 2 years’ cash handling experience in retail industry
- Trustworthy and reliable - Proficient in MS Office application including Excel
- Willing to work outdoor
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0179|