The Due Diligence Handler is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements such as verifying the identity of its customers and performing detailed due diligence to assess potential risks, otherwise known as Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer (KYC). You will be expected to deliver against targets, manage your own caseload and taking client feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking purposes.
The role will involve leading a small team to deliver a strong client/customer experience and high levels of productivity in line with given policies and procedures. You will be involved in delivering basic training to the team in order to achieve business goals. The ability to engage and communicate is essential.
The role will involve working with other in-house teams so the ability to build and maintain strong internal networks will be important. If you are highly organized, enjoy teamwork and confident in managing people, this role is for you.
- Ensure the team is well motivated
- Identify ongoing training needs and arrange coaching to ensure all staff achieve competency within reasonable timeframe
- Equip the team with the knowledge, practical skills essential to carry out their work related tasks, as well as carry out refresher training when required
- Help identify requirements to drive staff performance and achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to help drive and acheive team targets
- Ensuring a high level of service to all customers / clients
- Actively protecting the client's interest at all times in complying with statutory regulations and legislation
- Policy, process and procedures documentation maintenance
- Reporting any issues to Operations leadership, seeking solutions to problems and challenges
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years experiences ideally in Operations. Some team lead experience is required. A background in financial services industry is an advantage
- Sound ability to engage and communicate information. Good relationship management skills
- Fluent writing and verbal communications in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is needed
- Problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions
- Awareness of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Data Protection Laws is preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills is important
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||139787BR (CT3117920-01#0226)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.