The school is seeking to appoint a Coordinator to manage the school bus and uniform services, and to support other student services procurement and quality control.
- Ensure that all services are being delivered according to the agreed service standard and quality.
- Liaise with parents and school bus service provider to ensure smooth and safe running of school bus service.
- Manage ad-hoc bus bookings and activity buses.
- Collaborate with school bus service provider on matters relating to bus routes, service standards, staffing issues and possible improvement ideas.
- Work with the FDD staff in providing tender support.
- Conduct regular checks on bus licenses, driver license, bus insurance coverage, general safety, etc. and keep proper register for all checks.
- Patrol along the driveway and parking area at school start and end time to monitor the school buses arrival and departure.
- Liaise with uniform supplier to ensure smooth transition of central procurement of uniforms and establish the online sales logistics with supplier.
- Handle enquiries and complaints from parents, students in a timely and efficient manner and keep proper registry of all complaints.
- Conduct regular meetings with service providers and take minutes for the meetings.
- Provide on-site support to students and parents on any bus/uniform related issues.
- Handle any other duties assigned by the Line Manager(s).
This person will provide administrative support and assistance in all daily operations. He or she must possess an excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese, strong inter-personal, organization and communications skills and be able to work autonomously in a busy environment. The person must also exercise good common sense in problem solving and be able to meet deadlines. This is a people-oriented position with strong emphasis on customer service/relationship and quality control. Proficiency in computer skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Email) and a quick learner in technology is essential.
Appropriate qualifications and previous experience of working with students in an educational setting will be an advantage.
Closing Date: 09 Feb 2020
For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Job ref no.||CT3119662-01#0176|