about the company.
Our client is a reputable market player in the banking & financial services industry, they are now looking for a Central Procurement Manager to look after procurement policy, governance, compliance and process streamlining.
about the job.
- Ensure compliance is fulfilled for all procurement policies & processes and with vendors
- Provide internal training to other departments on procurement policy & compliance
- Develop procurement governance SOP and to meet audit objectives
- Build and implement the procurement system for the company
- Approval vendor contracts referring to procurement compliance
- Work with user department on procurement projects and provide consultative opinions
skills & experiences required.
- 5-10 years of experience in banking/financial services, more experienced candidates can be considered for Senior Manager
- Good procurement knowledge on FS related categories, e.g. IT, FM, Services, etc.
- Highest level of integrity
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, please click Apply Now with your detailed resume. Shortlisted candidates would be called to discuss further.
You may also contact Sam Yeung at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] for any other opportunities within the supply chain area.
- Assistant Procurement Manager (IT) - Bank - 25-40K
- Procurement Officer (Non-IT) - Financial Services - 18-25K
- Category Lead (IT Procurement) - 60-80K
All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.