PicoLabb Wellness provides safe, non-invasive and effective-proven treatments to achieve better health. Our team is filled with young, ambitious and driven professionals. We are now seeking a Wellness Centre Manager to join our team.
- Oversee the daily operations of the wellness center to maintain a high efficiency of center operations
- Set, Monitor & Review the performance of staff, identify training needs and organize appropriate training sessions
- Lead and coach a frontline team to ensure the delivery of standardized workflow with quality customer service and customer care
- Monitor team performance to ensure all activities comply with Center rules and regulatory requirements
- Close monitor center customers’ complaints; determine the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- To assist in ad hoc projects and assignments on customer services and related systems
- Customer-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 years of related experience in healthcare related field operations and administration with at least 1-year supervisory experience
- Well-organized, customer-oriented with good communication skills
- Good command of Cantonese, Putonghua and English languages, both spoken and written
- Immediate available will be considered in priority
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.