Exciting pre IPO position with a Chinese company in an upcoming industry.
Great exposure as the Head of Finance position.
The parent company of our client engages in various industries and they are looking to hire an experienced accounting professional with pre-IPO experience in HK to join them as the leader for the IPO project for one of their subsidiary companies.
- Reporting to the Board, you will lead a small team in HK to prepare for the listing of the company on HK stock exchange
- Review the company structure and ensure it is qualified under the listing rules and regulations
- Liaise with external parties - sponsors, investment bankers, external auditors, etc. on listing matters
- Responsible for preparing the financial statement and management report
- Monitor cash flow, perform budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Conduct in-depth analysis on business performance and provide strategic insights and suggestions to the board
- Review tax position of the company and prepare tax computation and planning
- Ensure internal controls and compliance of the company
You will be a Qualified Accountant with at least 15 years experience, of which at least 5 years on a management position. You will have Big 4 training as well as good track record in pre-IPO assignment with corporates. Strong command of Chinese/ Mandarin (both written and spoken) is required. Career focused, result oriented and ambitious will be the qualities of the right candidate.
Please submit CHINESE RESUME for the application.
CFO opportunity with a rapidly growing business. Great China exposure and pre IPO experience!
Attractive remuneration package is on offer!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wu on +852 3412 4815