Primary Function :
Lead the account team in Hong Kong at corporate level to manage the finance teams in different locations, China, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, USA, Europe
- Preparation of all financial reports, financial forecasting, budgets and report consolidation
- Analysis the cost structure of product to drive cost control and cost saving
- Establish financial and business goals, and risk minimization plans
- Lead on decision making, transaction processing and internal controls
- Work on transfer pricing, tax planning and tax compliance.
- Analysis and Support the management in implementing business plans from the view of financial
- Maintain good relationship with bankers
- BA or above in Accounting, preferable HKICPA, ACCA member or equivalent
- 10 years in financial management consisting with at 5 years in manufacture field and 3 years in listing company.
- Good experience and knowledge of the Listing Rules and securities laws
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Strong leadership in effective and efficient consolidation of financial reporti ng
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese,
- Occasionally travel to the PRC and oversea.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to successful candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
(All personal information will be treated in strict confidentiality)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.