Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. Channel Account Managers develop Odoo's partner relationships within an assigned territory, working with the complete software ecosystem and performing indirect sales and through our partner network. We are looking for talents ideally with between 1-3 years of experience to join the team who currently works with a large diversity of companies in the APAC region covering many different industries, and each team members has a unique opportunity to learn how ERP/CRM software can become a competitive tool for these organizations.
Your responsibilities include:
- To get in contact with potential partners who have shown interest in selling Odoo (calls, e-mails, product demos, and webinars).
- To understand how partners work, how Odoo will help them be more efficient, and how selling Odoo's products and services can fit into their business model.
- Establish affiliate relationships and negotiate commissions.
- Train partners on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software.
- Retain sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners into streamlined sales machines.
- Collaborate with partners to establish a tailored implementation package for end customers and negotiate the software requirements.
- Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency.
- Coordinate with the team of functional consultants who will deliver the implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Bilingual (English + an APAC language)
- Strong software and new technology awareness.
- Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
- Passionate about sales
NICE TO HAVE
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture