• Plan and devise strategies for assigned channel markets
• Achieve sales targets to ensure continued business growth
• Develop relationship with channel partners and work closely to develop new products
• Provide product update and training to channel partners
• Plan and execute promotional activities.
• Degree or above in Business or related fields
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in IT, payment, bank or related industry.
• Positive and agile in situation management while meeting tight deadlines & projects
• Proficient in English & Mandarin
• Well-organised, committed and meticulous with a high level of initiative
• Mature and able to cope in a quick paced environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
|Job ref no.||CT3118601-01#0012|
QFPay, headquared in Beijing, is China's largest service platform for merchants providing a series of business solutions and value-added services, including integrated online and offline payment services, like Wechat Pay and Alipay, as well as digital business solutions. Up till now, there are more than a million merchants using our services all over China.
We need someone like YOU to be a part of our growing team. Our office is lively, agile and energetic, though often busy. We have an open work culture, great for you to work in and grow. An opportunity is available to learn the most popular payment solutions.