As a key member of the AP Central marketing team, this role will be responsible for executing cahnnel marketing activities , coordinating with different business units and country team members on campaign calendar to meet marketing & business objectives.
Successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for Asia Pacific & Japan with measurable KPIs for programs that build the brand, generate demand and nurture prospects within the business ecosystem.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Execute region-wide marketing programs, such as sales promotions, channel marketing support initiatives to support business growth
• Manage offline activities, including but not limited to events (user conference, tradeshows, customer technical workshops, seminars etc.) and advertisements, sales tools creation etc.
• Coordinate with HQ and different BUs on content development and localization of materials (inclusive of both digital and print)
• Work closely with the country marketing team members on aligning on different marketing calendars (content, eDM, events, etc)
• Liaise and instruct agencies, other vendor partners and internal business units to ensure timely and smooth execution of marketing materials
• Send event notification/follow-up via marketing automation tool (e.g. Marketo)
• Support marketing team with logistics / administrative tasks
• Any other ad-hoc projects & tasks as per guided by management
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
• University matriculated in marketing, communications, event management or a related field
• 5 years of enterprise/B2B marketing experience in the technology/high-tech/ hardware industry for cross-Asia region
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) language, Japanese is a big plus
• Computer literate, proficient in MS office. Experienced with Salesforce.com, Marketo, Analytic tools an advantage
• Self-motivated, independent, detailed-oriented with a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
|Job ref no.||CT3128012-01#2965|
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ: SSYS) is a global leader in applied additive technology solutions for industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Healthcare, Consumer Products and Education. For nearly 30 years, a deep and ongoing focus on customers’ business requirements has fueled purposeful innovations—1,200 granted and pending additive technology patents to date—that create new value across product lifecycle processes, from design prototypes to manufacturing tools and final production parts. The Stratasys 3D printing ecosystem of solutions and expertise—advanced materials; software with voxel level control; precise, repeatable and reliable FDM and PolyJet 3D printers; application-based expert services; on-demand parts and industry-defining partnerships—works to ensure seamless integration into each customer’s evolving workflow. Fulfilling the real-world potential of additive, Stratasys delivers breakthrough industry-specific applications that accelerate business processes, optimize value chains and drive business performance improvements for thousands of future-ready leaders around the world.