• Co-operate with Sales Director / Pre-Sales & Marketing Team for manage a respective area / Key account / Partner sales activities
• Plan and formulate sales strategy in channel business
• Recruit, enable and drive new SIs and strategic partners to promote company solution
• Maintain business relationship with partners and lead those parties achieving sell in / sell thru target.
• Identify sales opportunities with strategic partners to support them develop businesses
• Lead and work with various internal teams to formulate solutions and strategies to compete in a high competitive environment
• Handle account management matters and be the point of contact for customers
• Prepare & Present company solution to client
• Degree-qualified, ideally from IT or Computer Science, with extensive regional experiences
• A minimum of 3 - 5 years in channel partner management, ideally within the software ERP applications
• Strong communications and presentation skills are requisites to the success of this role
• Strong stakeholder management, with proven track records in recruiting, enabling and managing strategic channel partners
• Independent, confident, self-motivated and target-driven
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
• Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
• Professional sales software would be an advantage but not essential.
• Willing to travel
• Excellent command of the spoken in English & Mandarin, and written in English & Chinese
We offer comprehensive remuneration, bonus and benefits. Successful candidate will have comprehensive training. Interested party, please send resume with expected salary and availability to email：[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Shortlisted candidates will be notified in 3 weeks.
(www.kingdee.com.hk), the leading ERP provider in Asia Pacific and Greater China. Kingdee is public listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and has more than 9000 professionals in around 80 offices providing enterprise software suite includes ERP, HRM, and BI. If you share the same vision with ours and wish to become a key contributor of the most exciting and fast-growing enterprise software company in Asia Pacific, please join us!