Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Support the Product and Segmentation function by delivering value added and product implementation support to all PD channels, covering brokerage and bank partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist to execute product and segmentation strategies to penetrate different segments
- To support on-going development and enhancement on product solutions to PD channels with segmentation support and development of product and related activities
- Work closely with Product Strategy & Management (PSM), PD Marketing and other teams (Actuarial, Operations, Marketing, IT…) on product calendar and ensure PD and partners requirements are met
- Provide on-going implementation support for product launch and maintenance projects to ensure all products are delivered on time and in a good quality
- Assist line manager to support bank/ brokerage partners to complete the product due diligence projects
- Support team manager on various product related projects and assigned tasks (e.g. presentation and pitch slides)
- Keep an up to date market information such as trends, competitors activities and product details for strategic planning and ad hoc initiatives
- Provide ad hoc support in projects and initiatives as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University / College graduate plus minimum 6-8 years relevant experience
- Insurance product knowledge
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Good project management skill
- Able to meet tight timeline and work ibn a fast-paced business environment
- With Breakage and Bancassurance experience is an added advantage
- High proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.