Cruise is a rooftop restaurant & bar with an outdoor oasis, a terrace overlooking Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbour, serving modern Asian food. “Expect the unexpected".
By day Cruise is laidback and casual, while in the evening it has an independent attitude. Locals & travelers alike sip cocktails, enjoy quality sound and soak up Victoria Harbour Views.
Cruise Restaurant at Hyatt Centric Victoria harbor is now looking for a dedicated and passionate chef to lead a young and innovative team of professionals.
- Supervise the daily operation of the kitchen, including food production, food quality control, presentation and hygiene management, to ensure the highest standards of productivity, consistency, product and quality assurance for all aspects
- Maintain, improve and ensure food quality and consistency excellence to comply with proper food hygiene and safety requirements to meet or exceed customers expectations
- Monitor and review production procedures to maintain and improve productivity to meet demand schedules and required production volume by establishing standardization at best operational efficiency
- Support the culinary team with guidance by successfully applying experience and sound technical knowledge
- At least 5 years of culinary in hotels, restaurants or catering institutions
- Practically familiar with HACCP, ISO and SOP systems and standards and advanced hygiene management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both English and Cantonese