Are you ready for the next step in your career? Or have been searching for a creative and inspired work environment?
Being a lifestyle brand Hyatt Centric offers a lot of freedom to be yourself and create truly delicious, modern menus, and our restaurants are all about quality over quantity with a focus on fresh preparations and season ingredients.
- Supervise the daily operation of the kitchen, including food production, food quality control, presentation and hygiene management, to ensure the highest standards of productivity, consistency, product and quality assurance for all aspects
- Maintain, improve and ensure food quality and consistency excellence to comply with proper food hygiene and safety requirements to meet or exceed customers expectations
- Monitor and review production procedures to maintain and improve productivity to meet demand schedules and required production volume by establishing standardization at best operational efficiency
- Support the culinary team with guidance by successfully applying experience and sound technical knowledge
- At least 5 years of culinary in hotels, restaurants or catering institutions
- Practically familiar with HACCP, ISO and SOP systems and standards and advanced hygiene management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills