To be responsible for assisting his assigned Sous Chef in all his/her duties. To be assigned to replace the Sous Chef during his/her absence.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Vocational Training of Professional Cooking in Western Cuisine.
- 3-5 years working experience in kitchen.
- Good communication skill and be able to communicate effectively with diverse workforce.
- Able to stand at least 9 hours in kitchen area with hot environment.
- Initiative and ingenuity are mandatory since the job receives only general supervision. Must have optimistic personality to handle high-pressure environment. Outgoing and ready for effective communication with staff and member.
- Good common sense for making daily on-the-job decisions.
- Good command of oral English and Cantonese.
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Demi Chef de Partie.
Working Location: Central / Tai Tam
- 能獨立及主動處理工作,性格樂觀及能應付壓力, 外向而且能與會員有效溝通。
工作地點: 中環 / 大潭