You will work in an inorganic team of Chemical lab and carry out the rountine testing which includes sample preparation, instrument analysis and resulting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Carry out routine testing in the chemical lab
2. Maintain the smooth of daily operation which include sample preparation, instrument analysis and result issue
3. Maintenance and calibration of chemical lab equipment
4. Implement the ISO 17025 and HOKLAS requirement in the lab
5. Assist other duties as directed by lab manager
6. 5 days work week from Monday to Friday
Experience & Competencies Required :
- S olid experience in daily operation of chemical testing laboratory like acid digestion & soluble heavy metals analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience in analytical instruments such as ICP & ICPMS
- Knowledge of toys and food contact requirement of EU & US
Education and Qualifications Required :
- Degree in chemistry or related discipline
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Self-motivated, hardworking and detail-minded
Job duties and requirements are subject to change. The company reserves the right to modify position descriptions accordingly at any time with little or no prior notice.
Our mission is to provide our clients with technologically-enriched support to ensure safe and sustainable products, fit for use and loved by their consumers.
Why join our Company? Because API is constantly striving to offer the best household goods quality assurance solutions to our international base of customers.
With the continuous expansion of our lab activities, we are looking for new dynamic and motivated talents.
API Lab Testing, a company of Worms Safety Alliance Laboratories