- Higher Diploma or above in Chemical Analysis, Chemical Technology or related discipline
- Around 3 to 4 years’ experience in environmental testing e.g., heavy metal analysis
- Good technical skills in operating analytical instrument (ICP, AA, GC-MS, GC-FID, FIA) an advantage
- Method development and method validation skill required
- Those with less experience will be considered as Assistant Chemist
5-day work week
Interested parties, please send your application together with a detailed resume, stating expected salary, by clicking Apply Now.
Collected application information is used only for recruitment purpose by the Company or its group of companies. Application can be considered unsuccessful if no response is received within 3 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117036-01#8309|
We are one of the leading commercial laboratories in Hong Kong with HOKLAS recognition since 1990. Our businesses are wide-ranging covering not only testing of construction materials, air/water quality, food, Chinese medicine, and pharmaceutical products, but also ground investigation, material inspection, as well as equipment calibration. In diversification, Castco Certification Services Limited, established as an independent HKCAS accredited certification body, provides certification service to our clients on quality and environmental management system as well as product conformity in various construction disciplines.
In supporting our continuous expansion, we are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join and grow with us.