Here’s To Your Journey with Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel.
Marriott Hotels is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading Hospitality Company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel located at Hong Kong International Airport is currently hiring an Chief Engineer
- To manage all engineering operations. To be responsible for building and plant maintenance
- and protection, grounds landscaping and maintenance, maintenance of guest rooms and
- public space and energy conservation. To continually improve guest and hosts satisfaction
- and maximize the financial performance of the department. To work with the hotel leadership
- team to develop and implement strategies that will deliver products and services, which meet
- or exceed the needs and expectations of guests and hosts. To ensure long term asset
- protection and effectively manage capital expenditures to ensure when possible, a return on
- investment to the owner and Marriott International.
- Extensive knowledge of building trades; electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing and general building practices
- Knowledge of facility regulations and safety standards
- Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., hosts, customers, vendors
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Certifications as required to comply with local and national code
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Chief Engineer
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Whatsapp: 9269 5182
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.