• Oversee hotel renovation projects and co-ordinate with architect, interior designer, M&E consultant, structural engineer, supplier, contractor and other hotel departments.
• Attend project design and co-ordination meetings, provide comments on the design, monitor site progress, and conduct quality control on installations for the compliance of local authorities’ requirements and IHG corporate standards.
• Plan, implement and administer green and environmental management system by establishing objectives, maintenance of records and regularly reporting of performance against their objectives.
• Coach, counsel and discipline staff by providing regularly constructive feedback to enhance their performance and maintain good working relationship with colleagues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of engineering experience with 2 year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License in Grade B or above
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams to drive for results
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Email your resume to the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about joining us by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk.
You can connect online network with us as below:
Facebook: @ 洲際酒店集團菁英會
LinkedIn: @ InterContinental Hotels Group
Come and join us and Stay Real!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose.