We are seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer who will share our values and passion to lead & build Banco Delta Asia S. A. (BDA) for the future. BDA is a holding owned subsidiary of DAFG and offers retail banking, commercial banking and wealth management in Macau. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for BDA’s strategy while in line with the Group’s direction.
- Implement the Group’s vision, mission and direction to BDA and lead the development of the Bank’s overall strategy;
- Formulate business strategies and plan to achieve the operating profit of the Bank;
- Oversee the complete operation in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans;
- Lead, motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing team;
- Participate in the various executive committees of the Bank and of the Group;
- Oversee and ensure all the operations and procedures meet the regulatory body’s requirements; and;
- Manage the entire banking operations and internal control of the Bank, ensuring that the business entities of the Bank are operated within acceptable risks and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines;
- Holder of relevant Professional Qualifications, like CPA, PCLL or CFA etc., will be an advantage;
- Minimum 10 years working experience at Executive Level with the management of a substantial team, preferably gained from sizable financial institutions firms;
- Excellent business visionary with passion and determination to expand the business;
- Strong leadership, planning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to interact and build a relationship with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Good communication and presentation skills, including written and speaking in both English and Mandarin.