1. Work closely with the Board in formulating policy and strategy to achieve the mission and objects of the company.
2. Provide leadership and management for the day-to-day operations of the company, adopt best practice in operational and quality management and building a motivated, professional and high performance team. Develop, improve and adopt best practices in risk management and corporate governance.
3. Responsible for the achievement of the Annual Operating Plan as approved by the Board.
4. Actively promote the wider adoption and usage of the .hk domain name for businesses and individuals. Effective management of third party channels to promote the sale and registration of .hk domain names.
5. Develop close working relationship with other regional and international organizations of Internet domain names. Work closely with our global counterparts and industry partners to shape, exchange and adopt industry best practice and standard.
6. Actively participate in community CSR programs.
1. University degree(s) in Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
2. A minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience, preferably relating to Internet- related experience, of which at least 5 years were in a managerial position;
3. Proven track record in people and stakeholder engagement skills; including but not limited to board of directors, government officials, staff, industrial/technological communities, business, financial, academic and public sectors, as well as the media;
4. Strong experience in strategic business development and marketing;
5. Excellent knowledge and understanding of global technological and market trends with a good network of contacts in business and technology circles in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and internationally; and
6. Good command of both English & Chinese (including Putonghua and Cantonese)
For further details, please visit the company website www.hkirc.hk
(1) Negotiable, depending on successful candidates’ experience
(2) Benefits include medical insurance, mandatory provident fund scheme, 20 calendar days of annual leave
Interested parties please click "Apply Now' to apply job
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will beused strictly in accordance with the company’s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3108802-01#2571|