Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for the initial public offering (IPO) process.
- Support the Management in implementing strategic business plans, financial and tax strategies, capital requests and budgeting processes, cash balances and cash forecasts, fund investment and performance measures to support the strategic direction.
- Oversee the accounting, finance, investor relations, tax and treasury Functions. Responsible for overall finance management and l ead the team to manage day-to-day financial and accounting operations .
- Maintain effective and good relationship with bankers, auditors and investors.
- Identify different business opportunities and potential risks based on various insightful financial analysis to stimulate the financial and operational performance of the company.
- Implement internal control sys tems
- Participate in ad hoc projec t s as requested by the management .
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- Qualified Accountant with HKICPA or ACCA certification.
- Big 4 background, with over 15 years’ experience in accounting and finance fields, of which at least 5 years in the position of senior management in listed companies.
- Devoted, analytical, competent and with good business acumen .
- Diligent with strong attention to detail .
- Familiar with IPO financing and tax regulations and practices is essential.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, present and expected salaries by clicking the Apply Now button.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.