- Responsible for Sales & Marketing in Securities Trades and Financial Projects
- Formulating Securities & Equity Investment Strategy and enable Deals Sourcing
- Actively Engage in Financial Products Promotion and Company Products
- Establish & maintain client's portfolio in Asset Management
- Act as Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 1, 4, 9 regulated activities
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties as required by Chairman and Directors
- Current holder of SFC Responsible Officer license SOLE Type 1, 4, 9
- Degree in related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Securities, with both institutional and personal clientele
- Extensive network of debt or equity fund raising
- Solid experience in PRC market, occasional travel is required
- Able to work independently under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese and English, including Mandarin
Any Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application, or contact 25257035 (Ms. Wong) for enquiry.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.