European watch brand owner target for young trendy mass market with 3-5 retail shops in Hong Kong as well as online shop and e-commerce business focus in Hong Kong, China and Asian market – Hong Kong office function as the Regional office of Asia – we are looking for a CHINA E-COMMERCE MANAGER – with details as follows :
- University graduate
- 5 to 8 years experience in China e-commerce for fashion watch, fashion jewellery, fashion or fashion accessories Familiar with different online marketplace platforms in China TMall or JD.com expertise is highly prefer
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (ideally inclusive of Mandarin)
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Microsoft Excel (data analysis).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Cheerful character, flexible-minded, strong team spirit, highly motivated and strong initiative.
- Passionate in online retailing businesses, interested in anything new about the Internet and highly adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Report to the General Manager of HK regional office
- Responsible for setting up and operation of own online shop and on different selling channels and eCommerce portals
- Manage daily operations of online shop including generate & update website content (product listing,data entry, promotions, etc).
- Create reports and monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Analyze and monitor online shop statistics and daily sales data to optimize channel traffic performance and sales. Modify weekly product arrangements and make suggestions to change online shop layouts.
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market.
- Research and recommend innovative ways to optimize China e-commerce performance and operations
- Tracking and reporting - conduct weekly and monthly business reviews - evaluate campaigns and spend
- You will be responsible for the end to end e-commerce operations (launch, fulfilment, digital agencies, P&L, etc...) Review and improve current service and fulfillment standard regarding webstore operation.
- Frequent trip to Shenzhen office
- Set up and lead a China e-commerce team in Shenzhen office
- 5 days work
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.