We are now looking for a talented Clerical Assistant to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the CRM team, the incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support.
• Input data onto the CRM system to facilitate the upload of loyalty points
• Run regular spot checks and verify data accuracy
• Create reporting spreadsheets and retrieve data from the database as requested
• Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
• Sort and organize paperwork after data entry
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
• HKCEE / DSE or above with 5 passes including English and Chinese
• Familiar with PC operation such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
• Work independently under tight schedule
• Well-organized, detail-minded and self-motivated
• Good command of English and Chinese
• Relevant experience in data entry is preferred.
• 5-day working week (Mon – Sun)
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Application deadline is 14 May 2018. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司