• Handle incoming call enquiries from customer and resolve customer complaints
• Provide support in administrative work
• Form 5 or above
• Experience in Call Centre or Hotline is an advantage
• Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• 5 days work week
• Working Location: Quarry Bay
• Comfortable working environment
• Paid professional training
Interested parties, please forward your full resume to Epro Telecom Services Limited by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data will be destroyed after completed the applications processing.
|Job ref no.||CT3115883-01#0067|
|Require to Travel||
Incorporated in 1990 as a pioneer in the local outsourcing business, Epro Telecom is one of the largest contact centres in the market. We provide complete solutions on multi-media contact centre ranging from 24x7 Inbound and Outbound Services, experience-based Contact Centre System application as well as full scale Training and Consultation Service support.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are currently looking for candidate with suitable caliber to fill up the following position.
To learn more about Epro Telecom, please visit our website www.eprotel.com.hk