1) perform typing and updating work for clients audited financial statements
2) liaise with clients for issue and signing of audited financial statements and related documents
3) responsible for follow up work and filing support
4) provide office administrative and clerical supports
5) ac-hoc duties as required
6) knowledge of MS Word is required
Interested parties , please click Apply Now for application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#9250|
Dennis Wong CPA Limited was established by Mr Dennis Wong succeeding Dennis Wong & Company which was established in July 1994 with the following missions :
a) To provide our best quality of service to clients consistently in an effective and efficient manner;
b) To develop a comprehensive understanding of the clients’ business and a close working relationship with the clients so as to provide a strong support for their operation and growth;
c) To commit adequate resources to develop staff abilities to fulfill the need to provide quality service to our clients.
SCOPE OF SERVICES AVAILABLE
Services provided by the company and its network include the followings :
1) Performing statutory and special audits
2) Acting as tax representative to prepare tax return filing and deal with questions from the Inland Revenue Department
3) Providing consultancy service for tax planning assignments
4) Staff support for accountancy and book-keeping services
5) Assisting clients to set up local and offshore companies and providing support for company secretarial services
6) Providing other management consultancy services such as special system review, computerization of accounting system and staff recruitment