- Responsible for reception duties, including but not limited to, greeting visitors, handling incoming calls and mails, arranging courier service etc.;
- Monitor office cleanliness and tidiness;
- Handle procurement and stock control of stationery, office supplies and pantry items;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support such as expenses claim, data input, filing documents etc.;
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment
- Secondary school/DSE graduate;
- Fresh graduates are welcome;
- Good Chinese and English; fluent in Cantonese and able to communicate in English;
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills;
- Serve customers and visitors in a professional manner;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing;
- Willing to learn and organized
- Great learning opportunities
- Immediately available is preferred
What's on offer:-
- Career development
- Friendly team
- Bank Holidays
- Group medical and Life insurance
Interested parties, please send in your resume with salary expectation by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.