Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– support Desk Head and Client Advisors, keeping in contact with internal and external clients
– be the point of entry for processing client orders
– make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– manage calendars, organize meetings, including logistics, attendees, materials and communication
– monitor email and answer phone calls, handle confidential files in accordance with our policy
– schedule all travel within budget, produce travel itineraries and expense reports
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management team in Hong Kong as part of the High Net Worth (HNW) segment, providing support to desk head and team members. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
– knowledge of banking operations
– experience dealing with private clients and supporting desk head and/or client advisors
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– a strong team player who takes initiative
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#2050|