Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in client advising and selling? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
– deliver KPIs as agreed with the respective business line in Hong Kong
– maximize client assets and revenues under UBS management
– select advisory processes and agreements designed to meet our clients’ needs, objectives and expectations
– keep accurate, up-to-date client investor profiles
– develop a client investment strategy and keep a close eye on portfolio quality
– create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
– comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management team in Hong Kong as part of the High Net Worth (HNW) segment. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
– proven experience in advising HNW clients
– desire to build your client portfolio and relationship
– a firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks
– an impressive client advising and selling record
– always looking to improve the client experience
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– a dynamic and flexible team player with great networking skills
– a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
– fluent in English and relevant local language (Cantonese / Mandarin) subject to the respective country teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||165513BR (CT3115703-01#9458)|