- Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
– capture client static data based on client and front office documentation
– provide client advisors support with document management in connection with the onboarding or maintaining of client relationships
– make sure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– process end of day controls
– contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
You’ll be working in the APAC Client Onboarding Services team in Hong Kong. We are responsible for the front to back operating environment and to ensure the clients are onboarded in a seamless manner with the collaboration with key stakeholders.
– a university degree
– at least 1 to 3 years of experience in a Client Onboarding or KYC role
– a basic understanding of AML/ KYC requirements
– strong client focus and ability to work in partnership with stakeholders of all levels coupled with the confidence to always challenge and ask questions
– ability to identify process improvement areas, consistently refining and streamlining the F2B process
– a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving
– a fast learner and is able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
– organized, able to multi-task and prioritize
– able to communicate effectively and confidently to stakeholders and clients
– a good team player with strong attention to detail
– able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||171553BR (CT3115703-01#0033)|