• Work closely and provide excellent service to our clients such as greeting, phone handling, secretarial service, concierge service, ad hoc request
• Maintain a high level of alertness and professionalism by anticipating and responding to clients and their guests
• To monitor service performance, and proactively formulating and managing service quality and recovery plans, involving other operational function points as appropriate
• To establish an effective working relationship with the team
• To coordinate with both customers and internal working parties to secure commitment on resources and activities plan
• 1-5 years of experience in customer service field
• Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above
• B2B experience is a highly preferred
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficient in Microsoft applications
• Resourceful, proactive, well organized and able to multi-task
• Customer oriented mindset with excellent interpersonal skill
• Open minded, willing to learn, good team player and with “Can-Do attitude"
Interested parties please send your CV to joannewu@recruitfirst.
com.hk or contact 37023816 for enquiries.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3117603-01#0062|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.