• Provide administrative support to the Customer Service Department
• Handle new and existing MPF accounts (including enrollment, contribution, transferal and termination)
• Follow up with customers’ enquiries and collect missing documents when necessary
• Perform data input, scanning and filing
• Higher Diploma or above (Fresh graduates will be considered)
• Detail-minded and willing to learn
• Good command in both Chinese and English
• Sounded knowledge in using MS Excel, with Chinese & English typing skills
Please send your resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3117603-01#0069|
|Require to Travel||
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.