Reports To: Client Services Manager
Office Location: Kennedy Town
- Answer incoming calls, mails and welcome visitors
- Coordinate wine arrangement, oversea shipment for clients with different forwarders
- Assist in auctions/ events both in HK and US, such as contacting clients, registration and reservation
- Assist in organizing auctions 6 times a year which may include booking venue, inviting clients, prepare rundown, logistic arrangement, etc.
- Work closely with CEO of Asia and other co-workers in a supporting team with providing efficient service
- Degree holder would be first priority, non-degree holder will also be considered
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua, with ability to handle business correspondence independently
- Immediate available will be an advantage
- Well-organized, responsible, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills, with ability to work well with people on all levels
- Ability to multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills, flexible and detail-oriented
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Chinese word processing, Excel and Power Point
Interested parties should submit a full resume, current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'. Those who are not interviewed within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.