One of our key differentiators is that we build relationships with our clients which allows us to grow and adapt with them after the project is over. You are centre of this relationship and responsible for ensuring a successful initial and on-going deployment of BluePlanner software to both new and existing CPG clients. As the primary point of contact, you work closely with clients through regular support and project calls, online shared spaces, and occasional travel to the customer’s location to make sure all needs are understood and met. Typical activities include communicating with the client (verbal and written), gathering client requirements, configuring BluePlanner, liaising with UpClear’s development team to implement software enhancements and new features, and contributing to the product development roadmap. You have opportunities for advancement as the company grows and you develop BluePlanner expertise and project management skills.
- Manage the implementation using agile project management methods, standard business processes, and shared workspaces that keep the customer and extended UpClear team synchronized.
- Develop new customer relationships by understanding their business needs and motivations.
- Translate requirements into optimal configured solutions or align changes with our product roadmap.
- Use Agile Development methods to configure the software with the customer.
- Provide detailed technical specifications for developers to deliver customer requirements.
- Maintain and nurture existing client relationships to ensure the solution evolves with them.
- Support existing customer implementations via regular meetings and online help desk management.
- Develop expertise in BluePlanner functionality across TPM, Analytics, and Optimisation.
- Train and develop team members based on lessons learned and best practices from projects.
- Test new functionality based on customer and roadmap requirements before deployment.
- Contribute improvements to the product roadmap based on broad understanding of customers’ go to market needs to enhance existing customer subscriptions and provide new features for future customers.
- Bachelor’s with a minimum 3-5 years of work experience, including Business Analysis and Project or Account Management
- Strong autonomy, attention to detail, organisational skills, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication proficiency
- Experience supporting, deploying, training and integrating software, ideally with SaaS
- Technical experience and/or knowledge of technical concepts such as Databases and Web Applications
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Open to occasional travel for client visits (less than 20%)
- Thrives in a variable pace environment, moving from project work to client support to internal product development
- Comfortable working in unstructured situations and creating processes
- Experience within the Retail or Consumer Packaged Goods industries (as an employee, business consultant, or software / service provider) especially in Trade Promotion Management (TPM) is a big plus but not required.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2017|
UpClear (www.upclear.com) is an enterprise-software company focused on the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Our flagship software BluePlanner covers Sales Planning, Trade Promotion Management and Analytics. We serve clients in 15 countries on 4 continents from our three offices in New York, London and Hong Kong. We are a growing, entrepreneurial, multicultural tech company, passionate about serving our Consumer Goods clients with efficient Web-base software. We are looking to expand our team to support our growing client base in North America, Europe and Asia. This a unique opportunity to join a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service company at an early stage along with a dynamic team.