- To manage a busy medical and health centre in the field of primary health care, including daily operations, customer satisfaction, planning and co-ordinating health promotion programmes, coaching staff and financial budgeting.
- Registered Nurse with valid practising certificate
- Minimum 4 years’ post-graduation working experience; with supervisory experience will be an advantage
- With customer-oriented and quality assurance mindset
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications, eg. Powerpoint, Word & Excel
- Working location: Jordon
- No shift duty and regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- Up to 18 days’ annual leave entitlement
- Training sponsorship and study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by clicking Apply Now.
(Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#6541|