• Plan, implement, and maintain effective and efficient pharmacy operations, clinical and aseptic services
• Oversee the development, implementation, and monitoring of the medical center’s pharmacy aseptic and cytotoxic operation systems, adapting best practices, systemized approaches, and evidence based medicine & other clinical decision support tools in the delivery of safe and optimal patient care
• Working with medical, nursing, and other multidisciplinary healthcare teams in the development and implementation of an effective medication management system
• Identify, plan, develop and deliver educational/training and development programs for other health care professionals
• Perform and supervise the medication-use process; ensuring effective and efficient provision of designated pharmaceutical activities and pharmacy services
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or equivalent
• Registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong with a valid practising certificate
• 4 years’ relevant post-registration experience as a pharmacist
• Solid professional practice knowledge and work track record, specializing in Aseptic and Cytotoxic Pharmacy Services operation and workflow a plus
• Innovative, adaptive, with good systemic and analytical thinking skills
• Professional commitment to safe medication practices in hospital patient care
• Customer-oriented with good communication skills
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Should you be interested, please apply with full resume stating availability and current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3119191-01#0008|
HEAL Oncology Centre is the latest clinical concept from New Frontier (www.new-frontier.com) focused on the diagnosis, treatment and research of cancer. Located in a premium commercial building in the heart of Central, Heal Oncology Centre provides advanced, patient-centric, and evidence-based care to people across the region.
The centre is led by a seasoned management team, together with some of Hong Kong’s most respected oncologists and clinicians. We are currently looking for exceptional talent who can help us champion our signature “high touch, high tech care". If you are an experienced professional who want to find the next gear in your career, this might just be the opportunity for you.
New Frontier Health is one of the largest and fastest growing healthcare holding company in the region. Across the region, we operate over 8 healthcare brands, 18 medical centres, 5000+ hospital beds, with over 1,400 staff.